The Health and Safety of You and our Team is a Top Priority.
We are excited to say that we have now re-opened, and are ready to see you in-person at the clinic once again. We have made some changes in order to ensure everyones safety and to comply with the guidelines of the Colleges and WorkSafe BC.
What will your Treatment Session Look Like?
Things are going to look a little different around here to ensure everyone’s safety.
- You will be sent an email 2 hours before your appointment as a pre-screening so please bare with us. These questions are regarding your temperature, your current symptoms or lack there-of, if you have been outside of BC in the last 14 days and whether or not you have been around someone who tested positive for COVID 19. If you do not answer the email – no problem, we will ask you prior to your appointment. Our Team must answer these questions prior to work as well.
- Please wait outside until your appointment time. You can self "check-in" once you are here and we will notify you once the room is ready for you. You can self-check-in by scanning the image on our clinic door with your camera , by logging into your JANE account or you can always call us.
- Please bring a mask as it will be required to proceed down the hall to the treatment rooms. If you do not have one, you can borrow a cloth one from us, or purchase a disposable one for $2.00. Your therapist will also be wearing a mask.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands immediately upon entry. There is a touchless hand sanitizer located on the wall in front of you when you enter the clinic. Gloves are not permitted. Please know that we are all hand sanitizing or washing our hands regularly throughout the day as well.
- You will be informed of your room number and location by the front Admin. You will find your name on the open door, and a clean / sanitized room waiting for you.
- After your treatment, you can proceed to the front where we will book you back in if needed and take your payment. For your convenience we now can store your credit card and email your receipts– offering a contactless transaction.
- In an effort to minimize the number of people in the clinic, family members and children must stay home unless it's your child being treated, in which case one guardian may accompany.
- Please use the washroom prior to attending the clinic as we will be keeping our washrooms for emergency only.
- Please know we have left adequate time between every appointment to allow for thorough disinfecting and changing of linens etc. Your safety and well being are our top priority.
- Virtual sessions for physiotherapy are also available if you would prefer.