The Health and Safety of You and our Team is a Top Priority.
We have made some changes in order to ensure everyones safety and to comply with the guidelines of the Colleges and WorkSafe BC.
What will your Treatment Session Look Like?
We are continuing to ensure everyone’s safety.
- While we are no longer pre-screening, we ask that you self assess, and if you are experiencing any symptoms, please call us to cancel your appointment.
- While masks are no longer required, you are welcome to wear one. Our Therapists will continue to wear masks during treatment.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands immediately upon entry. There is a touchless hand sanitizer located on the wall in front of you when you enter the clinic. Gloves are not permitted. Please know that we are all hand sanitizing or washing our hands regularly throughout the day as well.
- You will be informed of your room number and location by the front Admin. You will find your name on the open door, and a clean / sanitized room waiting for you.
- After your treatment, you can proceed to the front where we will book you back in if needed and take your payment. For your convenience we now can store your credit card and email your receipts– offering a contactless transaction.
- Please know we have left adequate time between every appointment to allow for thorough disinfecting and changing of linens etc. Your safety and well being are our top priority.
- Virtual sessions for physiotherapy are also available if you would prefer.